Monday, March 22, 2010

My little man



I absolutely LOVE this picture! One of Emily's wedding photographers took it and I love how John's holding Cam and I'm trying to fix his tie and Cameron's just chillin. And can we talk about his one little finger that's touching my hand! I cracked up when I saw this! But honestly, this picture says it all about our life! I'm always messing with his hair, clothes and shoes, John's all about the love and making Cameron laugh and Cameron just kicks back and enjoys the ride. I love my 2 main men!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

What a handsome little guy!

Angie said...

He is such a darling little guy! His blue eyes are to die for!!!

Emily said...

That is so cute! He is so handsome! I can imagine you always fussing with him! haha. :) He is a good lil guy!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Those eyes. He is so so so cute and I can't believe how thick his hair is getting. I have some more stuff to update as soon as I get good internet at my house. It's on my camera and I need my house comp. to download it all. uhhh. love you.

marlene said...

I love this photo too. I love your 2 main men myself including YOU too! I can't wait to see all the wedding photos.

Annie and Family said...

He is as cute as can be... and I'm with Emily... I can totally see you fussing over him. Good little mommy.

Emily said...

I adore this picture so much! :) Such a beautiful family and I am so glad we are all related! Love you, Em

amber said...

I love it! Look at those gorgeous eyes! What a little stud.