Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cameron's First Easter

Cameron really enjoyed his first Easter. He got his very own Easter basket filled with goodies, ate some yummy food like Mimi's sweet potato casserole and my macaroni and cheese, and he even hunted for Easter eggs with the help of his older cousins Samuel and Jacob. Here are a few cute pics that we took today...

A beautiful Easter afternoon outside Aunt Sheila and Uncle Joe's house


The newlyweds- Emily and Jeff


More family pics




Cameron's Easter basket








Cameron having a little drink with Uncle Joe (still holding on to one of his Easter eggs from his basket!)


With Auntie Emme


Emily and Chelsea looking oh so cute!


Chelsea and her dad Joey


Michelle and Cam


Aunt Sandra and Cam


My mom


Mom and Cam


Cam hunting for Easter eggs


Samuel and Jacob helped show Cam the ropes with the Easter egg hunt


Cam was ready for a nap after all the excitement of his first Easter. Here he is snuggling with his Auntie Emme.

8 comments:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

LOVE THOSE PICTURES. Everyone looks so cute. I love his little chubby hands holding on to that egg and my Dad holding him. I also love him with those glasses on. You look very pretty and Emily and Chelsea oh my goodness watch out boys. They are dolls. I can't wait for them to come soon. I had an Easter/housewarming party and it was fabulous. ;) We had about 70 people. I'll post some pics soon. Love you and call me soon.

xoxo,

klr

Emily said...

Those are soooo cute Lindsay! The party was really fun and I had a great time, I am glad we got to go. Cameron looked so adorable and that was a great family photo of you and John. I am so glad we all got to spend the day together. I loved seeing Cameron and Alyssa excited to see each other, it was so endearing to watch. I am really happy I also got to be with Cameron so much, he means the world to me. Love you, Em

Angie said...

Looks like a great Easter... I love your family pictures! I'm a little (okay, a lot) jealous of your tan though! You look great!

marlene said...

Thanks for posting all the photos of Easter and of Cam. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks. Everyone looked great. IT sounds like you all had a great time.

Sarah said...

Cute pictures, Linds. Looks like you had a fun Easter. Cameron is always dressed so cute with his little shoes. I hardly ever put shoes on Brian- his feet are too wide and chubby! :o)

Emily said...

I want to see tooth pics! :) Jack actually is workin on a getting 8 teeth soon! :) Crazy, huh?

amber said...

Those were great! I especially love Cameron sitting with his basket, he looks so old! So cute

Anonymous said...

Lindsay, Glad all of you had a wonderful Easter. It looks like Cameron got some fun stuff in his Easter basket! Happy first Easter Cameron!

Katie T.