Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Our First Flip!

John and I found a condo for sale earlier this year that was a "fixer upper" and therefore priced insanely cheap. So we bought it! After 4 weeks of fixing the place up, we put it on the market and sold it in less than a week!
We are really excited and proud about our project! John did a lot of the construction/ renovation work(with the help of a crew), and I took care of the staging, advertising, and selling (with the help of my mom!) and we did it! We just closed today with the new buyers! Here are some pictures of the finished product. We didn't think to take "before" pictures, but trust me, it was one hot mess!

















7 comments:

Emily said...

Ha ha...I am going to put Bryson's on my blog too! I love that condo...I would buy it! Good job! Congrats on selling so quick--it looked beautiful!

Krystal Trapnell said...

The condo looks amazing! Awesome job. I hope it was worth all the time you put in (meaning: I hope you made big bucks!)

Lindsay said...

Ha-ha Krystal! I think it was all worth it in the end. We sold it for double what we paid for it!

Emily said...

That is a cool project! I love what you did as well, I am glad I finally got to see what I have been hearing so much about!

The Kenyons said...

Linds! I love what you did to the condo! You have got great decorating skills! Congrats on selling it so fast! Are you going to be doing it again soon? The celeb thing cracks me up! Love ya! Meesh

Jill said...

Great job on the condo...it looked beautiful after. They were lucky people whoever bought it!! Fun work!

aj said...

Nice job on the flip. Richard and Ginger would be so proud.