Friday, July 27, 2007

Work Work Work...

This has been a very busy work week! Busy, but good. Earlier this week, I received my award from the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)in the mail. That made me VERY happy! Back in April, I found out that I won an award for a communication campaign that I submitted earlier this year. For those of you who may not know, I work in Public Relations/ Corporate Communciations for a large health insurance company in Florida.
Here are some pictures from work and of my award (Can you tell I'm a little excited about the award???)

My award




This is where I work everyday. Dont you just love the grey walls?




My picture wall...




My team...




My pal and comic relief on most days- AJ!




and finally, my work fish "Malibu"...

5 comments:

Emily said...

For some reason the pictures didn't show up for me...but congrats on that award! That is awesome! I am so proud of you! I have been quoting Steel Magnolias since Seattle--when I saw the girls..."What size shoe you wear?"--"In a good shoe I buy a size 6, but a 7 feels so good I wear a size 8."--"They're 8 1/2."--"Perrfect!" Ha ha --love ya more than my luggage Linds!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Wow, you have been busy! Congrats on the award. Your cubicle is immaculate, no wonder you get so much good work done!

Emily said...

I am so proud of you for your accomplishment! Great job Linds and I love your post. It is fun to get to see where you work! You should get John to take pictures too of where he works! I am so glad you have a blog! Just think a few more weeks and we will be on vacation together!

Emily said...

CUTE! I love the office pics...I finally saw them!

Unknown said...

You award is quite prestigious, Thomas. However, the glare from your trophy is very distracting while I'm trying to work. :)