Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New haircut

Lately I've been really bored with my hair! So I decided to make an appointment to get my hair cut this past weekend and before I could even step foot out of the door, John dropped to his knees and BEGGED me not to cut my hair short. He LOVES my hair long and just doesn't like short hair very much. So here is a picture of my new "medium length" hair. This wasn't exactly what I had in mind, however, I'm attempting to make my husband happy while satisfying my need for change. It's been 4 days since I got my hair cut and I'm just itchin to cut it a little shorter. (about another 1-2 inches) The gradual transition may make John a little more comfortable (He doesn't like change very much, can you tell!) What do you think? Should I go a little shorter?

7 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

What is it about men and long hair? I think you look great, but it never hurts to go a little shorter (it grows back, right?)

Emily said...

Maybe I am like my brother, but I think your hair looks beautiful medium length and I would need a picture of you with short hair to really compare! Can you post the differences! That is cute the thought of John dropping to his knees asking you to keep it long! He sure loves you!

Meredith said...

so cute! but i am a lot like you and need a change every now and then. i think you look really cute with short hair. just do it! :) now john isn't going to let you talk to me anymore! :)

Emily said...

I think it is cute as is...but you are always cute!

carson said...

I would bic it.

Lindsay said...

Not on your life!

jan said...

So funny to see Carson commenting on these blogs. You are cute whatever changes you make,Linds!