Saturday, January 12, 2008

Makeover!

There's a really cool website that my sister in law Emily introduced me to called MakeoverSolutions.com. It lets you virtually try all these new hairstyles and make up, even color contacts! All you do is upload a picture of yourself and choose what styles and colors you want. It's free to try. Here are some different looks that I created on my computer. (This reminds me so much of that scene from Clueless where she picks out her outfit from her computer!) Which one do you like best? Call me crazy but I think I prefer the "before" picture! What can I say... I'm a simple girl!

Blonde Bomb Shell (with blue eyes- kinda scary!)


Smoldering Red (with green eyes- even scarier!)


Sophisticated Brunette (with glasses- I think I look smarter with glasses, too bad I don't need them!)


Sultry Dark (with blue eyes)

Now go try it! I want to see all your new looks on your blog!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Lindsay, that is so cute! You look great, but the first one is not my favorite and I think you already are a beauty and need No help from the makeover site. But it was fun doing that with you over the holidays. As soon as I get a cord for my Laptop and have power again I will update my blog!

Emily said...

Those are great! I couldn't figure out how you uploaded them to your blog like that...it only did one way for me! That was fun!

Lindsay said...

Emily, I right clicked on the image and "saved background" which saved as a picture to my computer and then I added it to the blog as a picture. It's kind of a round about way of doing things but it worked!

Emily said...

Hi! Its Emily, I just want you let you know I renamed my blog, for security purposes, it is http://starringemily.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Lindsay...your before picture was definitely the hottest! :) You're perfect just the way you are! How are you? I hope you are doing well. And I'm jealous of you. :) I was looking on the right side of your blog..you know...with all your Bahamas, Aruba, and Hawaii pictures! I want to travel with you guys! :) Hope your having a great 2008!

Jill said...

Those were fun! I agree, your before is the best...you are sooooo cute. No changes needed!