Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


It's my mom's birthday today and though she probably WILL NOT read this (she NEVER reads my blog!), I decided to go ahead and make a tribute to her anyway.
My mom is a SUPER mom and so much fun to be around! Like me, she LOVES shopping, traveling and is a FASHION QUEEN! She loves her shoes and hand bags! On a deeper level, she is one of the most genuine, compassionate and generous people that I know! She just delights in giving to others and helping people any way she can.
She has always been such a great example to me in many ways. I think most people that know my mom would agree that she lights up a room with her presence. She has a VERY BUBBLY personality and NEVER MEETS A STRANGER! And oh is she a talker! She has a great love for all people and she LOVES her family so much! I hope when John and I have children that I can be HALF the mother she has been to me!
I always joke around with her by calling her a BRUTE because she is REALLY STRONG physically! She gave birth to me with NO EPIDURAL! Enough said!
Not only is she physically strong but she is SO SPIRITUALLY STRONG as well. She's been through a lot in her life, especially recently, but with each trial, she comes through stronger and better. She's my best friend! I love you mom! Happy birthday!



I hope all your birthday wishes come true!

6 comments:

mommy24 said...

What a sweet post for your mom. I've heard wonderful things about her. You should show it to her so she can see it. P.S. We have a name for the baby-- call your mother-in-law, she will love to tell you!

Emily said...

I LOVE your MOM! She is the best person and you described her perfectly :) I admire her so much and am impressed with the woman that she is! Thanks for posting about her and I love the pictures! You both are so beautiful!

jan said...

All you said about your mom, my friend, and a friend to all, is true. Tammy is a beautiful, amazing person inside and out. I love you Tammy! Happy Birthday!

amber said...

I completely agree with you! Your mom is the best! I miss seeing her smiling face at church, since we moved!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Your little note teared me up! I hope she reads it. I love you and hope you are well and things are going better with your class! love you and hope we can chat soon. klr

Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAMMY! I miss her!! I miss you!! Cute pics! Love the new layout! :)