Friday, August 29, 2008

I love my...

SJP Bitten Shirt
I bought this shirt for $8 from Steve & Barry's when I was in Seattle for my friend's wedding back in April. I thought it was cute but I thought for sure this thing would fall apart in the wash
by now since it was so cheap but after dozens of washes and wears, It's as good as new!

SJP, can you work on bringing your Bitten line/ a Steve & Barry's store here to Jacksonville??? All SJP's clothes are super fab and under $20!


Saturday morning pancakes


ESPECIALLY when other people/ restaurants make them for me!

Newly painted shutters and door




Molly


Is she not the cutest thing you've ever seen! She's my little pudgy puppers!

4 comments:

Jill said...

You are so dang cute and always looking adorable in every picture!! Anyways...I want some SJP clothes too and there is no store close by that sales her line. CUTE shirt, I love it. I wish she sold it on-line!

amber said...

So fun! I love the new shutters and door! You look cute by the way!

Ashley Perez said...

Jeff and I just had Saturday (afternoon!) pancakes yesterday!! That's awesome. I've heard good things about Bitten. Amanda Bynes has a line like that as well! Maybe you can buy online.

Emily said...

Lindsay you look stunning as always! I love that shirt it reminds me of one I got at Ann Taylor, but it was not that cheap! What a great deal :) Your dog is cute and I like the pictures of you and John!