Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! We had a great one. The day started with John making me one of my favorite breakfasts- Cinnamon Eggo waffles with WARM syrup and I enjoyed this scrumptious meal from the comfort of my bed. What could be better on a Saturday morning, I ask you! We actually celebrated Valentine's Day last night by going out to dinner and a movie. We saw He's just not that into you (See movie review in post below).

Tonight we went to my parents house to visit my step sister Samantha who is in town with her husband and ADORABLE boys! We had a great time playing with the boys and catching up. As you can probably already tell, we got over the whole "big production" thing on Valentine's Day after our first or second year of marriage! We enjoy a more simple, low key celebration these days. But hey, you won't hear any complaints here! It was a nice, relaxing day. What did you do for V-day?


Here's a picture of us with Quinn and Max. Quinn was happy as a clam playing with my cell phone, his favorite pass time and Max was getting a little tired of me by the time we took this picture! Aren't their matching pj's cute!
Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I want to see that movie..but doubt I ever will! When we go to the movies is is rare and we like to go to something we would both enjoy...but I will rent it or something. Cute nephews! They are dolls! Make you excited for a boy? :) We celebrated Bay's b-day with her party...and went to Bajio...that's all for v-day! Not into it! But glad others are. I am more into our anniversary bc it is more personal. Love ya Linds!

Noel said...

You were always so sweet to let TyTy play with your cell phone too... Once you go through a couple of those you will FINALLY get mean. Cam Cam will probably always get to hold it though..I just know you will love him more than your phone :)

Emily said...

What a perfect Valentines day! I am glad you guys had a good time. I can see you guys being great parents!