Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us! 4 years!



It's hard to believe it was 4 years ago that John and I were married. The time has really flown by but when I think of all that we have been through in these past 4 years, it seems like we've been married more like 10! One thing is for sure, these have been the happiest 4 years of my life! And now that we have our little Cameron, our lives have been filled with so much more joy!
We celebrated our special day by going out to dinner and a movie. This is our favorite thing to do these days! We saw Love Happens. It was SO GOOD! A truly touching movie. Don't forget your tissues for this one!

Happy Anniversary baby!


Such a good movie!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I thought that movie looked good! :)

Emily said...

I want to see that show. You guys are so cute! Happy late anniversary!

Ashley Perez said...

Happy Anniversary you two! And I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you've been married a lot longer than you have- in a good way of course! I also LOVED that movie! Check out the soundtrack. It's awesome!

marlene said...

I can't believe four years have gone by. What an eventful four years! Nelson and I are so grateful to you Linds - you have been such a great wife to John and we love you dearly as our daughter-in-law. Thank you for all you've done for our family. Love you!