Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Fun

Today we took Cameron for his first trip to St. Augustine. The weather was BEAUTIFUL, the sun was shining and he had a GRAND TIME! We took him to walk along St. George Street and over by the water. He slept a good portion of the time but I could tell he enjoyed himself when he was awake! Here are a few pictures of our day. As you can see, our little man is loosing quite a bit of his hair :( I think he will be all the way bald soon! Who would have thought with ALL that hair that he had when he was born!

Lunch at Cruisers Grill in St. Augustine


Amanda and Robert


Cam took a little cat nap during lunch


Then he woke up and wanted to see all the sail boats on the water




Cam got a little fed up after a few minutes and wanted to be put back in his stroller and hit the road


A little breather and another nap


He sleeps in the funniest little positions!


Strolling along St. George Street with daddy

6 comments:

Emily said...

What a fun day!!! Jeff and I did pretty much nothing. We did go to I-Hop. I had two papers to write so I spent about 6 hours doing that! Glad to see pictures of my Kin though and I am seeing you all in 19 days! LOL :) Love you Linds, Em

Lindsay said...

Hey, Lindsay! Your little one is such a sweetheart! It looks like you guys had a great time yesterday! BTW, I don't have your email and I'd like to invite you to my Pampered Chef party on Saturday!
lindsayburnett78@yahoo.com

Emily said...

I want to go to St George Street!!! How cute! You guys are a cute lil fam!!! I love that Cam-man! I need to see him!!!

Katie T. said...

I'm glad you all had a nice Labor Day! It's always fun to take a brake from life and be with family!

marlene said...

I was hoping you would have pics from your Labor Day wkend. & you did. I can't wait to be with you all in just a few weeks from now. Cam is sure growing. So cute. Have you had a chance to get his blessing day outfit yet? I hope you can find something you will like. Give Cam a kiss and hug from his grandma!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

He is so so so cute! I love his little face! I am so glad you are doing well and adjusting to work.

love you,

klr