Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cameron's first birthday party!

Cameron's been a little social butterfly lately! He received his first invitation to a birthday party last week. His buddy Jakob just turned 2 and Cameron had a great time celebrating! He was the youngest boy there at only 3.5 months but he didn't let that stand in his way from partying it up! Here's a few cute pictures I took...

Jakob turns 2!

Look at that cute cake! That is Kit Kat bars on the outside and m&m's in the center. It was so cute and very tasty!

Cameron loved Jakob's Love Sak!








Cameron's little buddy Dayton

6 comments:

Emily said...

What a great party!!! That cake looks amazing!!!! :) I like your green shirt Linds!

Emily said...

I love the "out for a stroll" pictures! Helps me see you as a mommy--which I am dying to see in person! I just know you are so cute! Love the football ones, too! Boys!

Alison said...

Thanks again for coming!! He is so incredibly adorable!

mommy24 said...

What a cute momma and baby!

marlene said...

I absolutely love that green top you are wearing - you look so cute as well as Cameron.

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

You look GREAT IN THESE PICS. I miss that little thing. That cake looks amazing!