Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Question of the Day...

What's funnier than a bunch of grown women getting together to watch Twilight in their pajamas? That's the question of the day!

So we don't care if we are acting like a bunch of teeny boppers, we LOVE Twilight and can't wait for New Moon to come out! Who's going to go see it at midnight on Thursday night? I'm still undecided on that one. I will probably fall asleep! I can't stay up that late anymore! Cam wakes me up at 4-5 am every morning!



Here we are looking lovely in our pj's. Don't I look GREAT in plaid. After seeing these pics, I think I bear a striking resemblance to Marla Hooch from A League of their Own



We love Twilight!





After coming home, this is who I found in my bed...

He likes to be comfortable as you can see!

9 comments:

The Kenyons said...

Haha! That is great! I am excited to see New Moon too! I am not sure when I will get to go though. I made Richard watch Twilight with me last Saturday...haha! Gotta love it!

Emily said...

Marla Hooch, Hooch! ha ha...no you do not! That looked like fun! I am excited for the new one, too...though it just solidifies the cheesiness when it is in movie form! :)

Emily said...

You all look as cute as ever! I am so excited for New Moon and that we get to watch it together.

Alison said...

You definitely did NOT look like Marla!! It was a lot of fun!

And Cameron looks so cute!

me said...

Looks like alot of fun. Nothing like good friends! Cameron looks like he had an exciting night too!

marlene said...

I'm so glad you blogged - I've been wanting to see pics of Cam. He's so cute. I miss my little guy. Can't wait to see him in just a few days.

Angie said...

Yeah, Marla Hooch was exactly what I thought when I saw you in your plaid pjs... NO! You're funny though. What a great girl's night!!!

The Skoobs said...

I love IT!!!!!!! It just brought me back when Max would come in our bed!! Soooo CuTE!!!!

amber said...

You crack me up with the Marla bit! What a cutie to come home too! ;)