Thursday, May 20, 2010

Need a new swimsuit for summer? Check out my new fashion blog!

I just started a new blog called Virtueositee that will be all about one of my true passions in life- CLOTHES! It will be a site where I post all my favorite MODEST, classy and fabulous looks for anyone whose interested!
What inspired me to do this? I'm not really sure! One day last week, I just came up with the idea. I know modest clothes that don't look FRUMPY are sometimes hard to find and since one of my favorite things to do is SHOP, I've been lucky to have found some great places where you can find it all. I've dedicated my first post to swimwear since summer is almost here. I found some really cute modest swim suits if you are shopping for one... or five! Go take a look!

5 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Great idea, Linds! Thanks!

marlene said...

What a good idea. Could this be a future home business for you? Something to think about anyways.

Emily said...

Oh, so I got the limericki one with the flower on the shoulder...but the one in black and yellow..the lines were not so flattering on my not so flat tummy! :) they have a store in Murray, UT and I am glad I was able to try them on! They run small...and some fit funny! So ask me before you order a style! THough you are much skinnier and cuter than I am!

Angie said...

Cute fashion blog! I'll have to start getting tips from you... You are always dressed so cute.

Adorable pictures of your boys at the beach too! The beach sounds so nice right now...

Robert,Amanda and Alyssa!!! said...

HI Lindsay, I was just checking out your post again with the swimsuits. What a great Idea what you did your always thinking of others. I already bought a swimsuit but you know one will never be enough, so I will have to buy one from there. Thanks so much for doing that. LOve you Lindsay and give little Cameron a Kiss for me. Oh by the way I just Love your Blog especially the music.