Monday, June 28, 2010

Take me out to the ball game

Saturday night we went to a Suns baseball game with the entire Thomas clan and John's friend Jeff whose in town visiting. We ate hot dogs, got some really cute pics, found our seats right before the game started, then the sky opened up and it started POURING down rain. Sadly the game was canceled but we still had fun and will go back again another time when rain is not in the forecast.



Cameron's first baseball game...that never happened


Doesn't he look cute!






















5 comments:

Robert,Amanda and Alyssa!!! said...

WOW Lindsay your right you did get some great Pic's! I Love the Picture with Cameron in his Stroller with his sign that says I'm a Suns fan. That's just too cute. And I Love the Pic you got with Robert and I. Thanks and we had Great time with you guys even though it rained.And that was so nice of Emily and Jeff to invite us all.

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

He is so big. I can't believe it. I am so excited for his bday on Saturday. I remember when I could cuddle him on my lap.

Also John has lost a lot of weight~good for him.

Love you and can't wait to see you. I want to go to the beach on Friday. Let me know if you can take off or if you need any help with the party on Saturday.

Love you.

klr

Angie said...

It's always fun to go to a baseball game, even if it is rained out... The best part of baseball are the hot dogs anyway! Cameron is so cute... I love the last picture of him! Too funny!

The Skoobs said...

Super cute outfit...Max has exactly the same one!

Anonymous said...

搬家是很辛苦的,對於無殼族搬家卻是常會發生的,購買系統家具OA辦公家具則可以減少搬家整理的麻煩,讓搬家的痛苦降低。