Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Amanda!

My future sister in law Amanda just celebrated her 26th birthday. She had a super fun birthday party at their friend Edie's house. We had a great time! Here are a few cute pics we took at the party...

The birthday girl with Roberto







Cute birthday decorations





Me and my hot date


The lil tike. And don't you just LOVE this coffee table? It was soft! Perfect for toddlers running around. I want! I need!


Cameron and his auntie Emme and Uncle Jeff


And as you can see Cam had a grand time





Me, John and the birthday girl


Cam met a couple new friends





The happy couple


Thanks Edie for hosting a great party. Alyssa looks like she's having a great time!

3 comments:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

He is so cute I can barely stand it. I love that little outfit he has on and those boots. That smile will just steal your heart with those two little teeth. I can't wait to see him over labor day.

xoxo

marlene said...

Thanks for posting these pics Linds. You all look so good. What a handsome pair you and John make. Cam looked so cute;I miss him! He did seem to enjoy the party. Amanda looked happy - you all did in fact. We'll be coming over the Labor Day weekend. We'll be staying with Em and Jeff. I'll be staying a little longer so I can help get her nursery together. We have lots of sewing projects to get done.

Emily said...

So fun! I love that coffee table! I have wanted a chair with that print on it forever! So cute! I need a splash of animal print in my house! :) haha. I really do love it..."Gimme Gimme!" OK and the other pics were great, too! :)