Friday, May 20, 2011

Father/Son Camp Out


John and Cameron went on their first Father/Son Camp Out tonight. I snapped this picture before they left. Doesn't Cam look SO cute with his little campers hat! His shirt says "Official Smores Taster". I spotted it last week and I had to buy it for him for his camping trip. He tried smores for the first time on the camp out and unfortunately didn't like them John said! How ironic. He enjoyed his hot dog and hobo dinner that I packed for them though. John says they had a great time.

Meanwhile back home, me and a few of my friends had a girls night while the boys were out camping. We had breakfast and cupcakes at Alison's house and played games and had a great time. Here are a few cute pics I took...















3 comments:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Love this. It looks like you had such a great time. He is so cute too in his camping gear. My dad sent me pics too. I am having a blast in London. I am so glad I was able to get away. It has been really good for me. We are going to Cambridge tomorrow and I leave for Edinburg on Wednesday.

I'll call you when I return and I'll see you on the 30th. xoxo

Whitney said...

looks like really fun times :)

Alice said...

lunettes de soleil
lunettes de soleil Adidas
lunettes de soleil Armani
lunettes de soleil Burberry
lunettes de soleil Carrera
lunettes de soleil chanel
lunettes de soleil Dior
lunettes de soleil Dolce Gabbana
lunettes de soleil ED Hardy
lunettes de soleil Fendi
lunettes de soleil Gucci
lunettes de soleil Louis Vuitton
lunettes de soleil Okey
lunettes de soleil Police
lunettes de soleil Prada
lunettes de soleil Ray Ban
lunettes de soleil Versace