Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Last weekend, we celebrated Mother's Day and I must say, it was nice to be recognized and pampered for a day. I've been a mom for almost two years now and motherhood for me has been one of the hardest, most beautiful, humbling, sweetest, rewarding experiences of my life. I feel like I learn something new everyday as a mom. My non existent patience before I became a parent has grown SIGNIFICANTLY. And my heart is now overflowing with love for this new little person who I cannot imagine my life without! I love my sweet little man Cameron and I feel honored to be his mother and I love him so much!



Last month, Cam had lots of fun dying Easter eggs, getting two Easter baskets (one from his parents and one from his "Mimi"-my mom). He's also become a pro at Easter egg hunting because he went on 3 Easter egg hunts! Thanks to the help of his older cousin Jacob, his Easter egg hunting was a success. We enjoyed spending time with family and friends for Easter- my favorite holiday! Here are a few pics we took from Easter.