Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Blast From The Past!

I was cleaning/ organizing my unbelievably cluttered closet the other day and I came across these hysterical old pictures of my mom and me. It looks like my dad was playing a little practical joke one morning and decided to take a picture of my mom and me camping out in our living room in what appears to be a house we just moved in to. What's hysterical about this picture is that I still look like that in the morning! Lucky John! And my mom would probably have a coronary if she knew I posted this picture of her with no make up on for the entire world to see! But we'll keep this our little secret!



3 comments:

Noelly said...

You are sooooo cute, and you look very much like you momma (when you both have make-up on). Fun idea-- You are so creative with your blog. Keep 'em coming!

Emily said...

I think John loves waking up to his sweetheart in the morning! I think you both look adorable! Tell your Mom hi for me!

Emily said...

Linds, I am surprised how much you and your mom look alike---I never thought you did except for your eyes...that is so cute...Are you about the same age as your mom is in the photo? Cute!