Thursday, July 12, 2007

Vacation

I am officially ready for a vacation right about now! John and I have a cruise planned with his parents and his sister Emily in September but September can't seem to get here fast enough! I wish our cruise were happening on July 13, 2007.

In addition to our cruise we are planning to go to Equador sometime in November. John served his mission is Equador and he just can't wait to take me there! I'll be sure to take tons of pictures because I'm sure you're all dying to see how I do in a place like Equador! John is very lucky he has such an adventurous wife!

Anyway, here are some pictures of my favorite vacations. Is anyone going any place exciting this summer?

Hawaii









Grand Cayman (Our Honeymoon)





St. Maarten






Santa Domingo







Home Sweet Home



7 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Cute pictures! You know Jeff is envious of all the traveling John has done. Enjoy all the trips while you can--they are too few and too far between once the babies come.

Noelly said...

Your vacations are much more exciting than mine! I am so glad you posted those pics. You guys are so cute. AND I LOVE THE CORN ROWS! Greg and I just went to "Bama" that is kind of its own country :) But other than that exciting place, I only see Utah in our future.

Heidi said...

k, so I know you don't know me, but i know your sister-in-law Emily. and I know Noel Trapnell from high school. Its just too weird... and I've seen your husband before too. I grew up in Riverside County California. anyways, i just had to share that with you! hope you dont think im totally weird! Just had to share that with you.

Emily said...

Linds..you got your hair braided! I didn't know that...that reminds me of FRIENDS..."PLeasant for the ears and the eyes." haha love ya! We are in Seattle right now...that is our only vacation this summer...it is true--live it up vacationing before the babies come! :)

Emily said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE! I sure think you guys look cute! How lucky I am to have such a great couple as my brother and sister-in-law! I want to travel too! I am excited for our trip.

Meredith said...

How cute!!! You guys have done some fun traveling! :) we miss you guys! say hi to your mom for me!

Jenn said...

Ok i with Heidi Shirley on this one, you dont know me either but i know Noel & told her that i knew your hubby John from Cali, what a small world! i am also good friends with Johns cousin Katie & his Aunt Kathleen was my moms visiting teacher for years! such a small world! looks like you guys are having fun together!