Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving in Tennessee

We just got back late last night from our Thanksgiving vacation in Tennessee. I'm a little hoarse today from belting out songs from Sarah McLaughlin unplugged during our 9 hour drive back to Florida but it was a lot of fun! Especially for John, he just loves listening to me sing!
We had a great time in Tennessee with John's parents and it was so nice to see the beautiful fall leaves and feel the crisp fall air that we rarely have in Florida. While we were there, we went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee, which is about two hours away from Knoxville. It was so much fun to walk around the cute little shops and charming restaurants. It was really nice to visit with John's family, eat delicious food and watch good movies and marathons of I love Lucy, one of my all time favorite shows! What a cozy Thanksgiving holiday we had! Thanks Marlene and Nelson for showing us such a good time! Here are a few pictures that we took from our trip.


5 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

I went to Gatlinburg when we picked my sister up from her mission--it was beautiful! Glad you had fun!

I love the Alicia Keys song that plays.

Emily said...

I was hoping you took pictures! Looks like you had a blast! I am so glad you got to go there for Thanksgiving. I heard John got sick! I am excited to see you for Christmas!

Emily said...

That looked like fun! Beautiful area! So cute!

Patti said...

Gatlinburg is such a pretty place. I like your slide show!

We took the pictures on the beach by ourselves with a timer! We are using them for our Christmas cards.

Meredith said...

Tennessee is so pretty! I am glad you guys had a good trip! :)