Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tribute to the "402 Girls"

This post goes out to Emily, Sarah, Michelle, Lisa, and Nicole- The best college roommates EVER!

Before the husbands, children, and "real jobs" came along, these crazy college girls spent their days laughing, watching old episodes of Friends, and getting into trouble! Oh how I loved the days of midnight Maverick runs, end of finals week breakfasts at IHOP, Woody's Fry Night, hanging out with "the boys" (Sam, Andy, Biehl, and Woody), our Vegas trips, Mill Hollow ice cream, intramural tennis, leaving Taco Time with empanada sugar on Sarah's ear (and Charlie brushing it off for her an hour later ha-ha!), shooting clay pigeons with Woody, $1 roller skating, snowboarding class, and most importantly, seeing my best friends every day!

I love and miss you guys! Let's get together for another reunion soon!
Love, Linds- your crazy old roommate that would leave half drank glasses of water everywhere in the house and was always the first to fall asleep watching a movie on the couch.

Football fun in the snow



Halloween



The night we stole the boys Play Station game



Vegas trip



Easter basket from Sam- Ben & Jerry's for all!

6 comments:

The Kenyons said...

Thanks Linds! Those pictures and your comments made me smile! We had so much fun together! You are all my best friends too! And we definately need to get together for another reunion. Love and miss you Linds! Meesh

Sarah said...

linds! i love you, too! thanks for posting that- it made me laugh. :o) those were definitely some great times. and yes, we do need another reunion. love you all!

Emily said...

Ha ha! I loved your memories! I totally am going to do a tribute page! I miss you!!! My southern baby! (bytheway, it was Denny's at the end of finals week...wasn't it? Now I am not sure) We totally need to have another reunion!!! I will save some of my memories for my post! LOVE YOU!!! Oh, and I have been sick and I thought about you and your medicine and vitamins you would always provide us with when we were sick!!! :)

Meredith said...

how fun!!! looks like you guys had a good time. and i think it's great that you guys keep in touch!

Mandy said...

That made me think of my own "Ricks" memories and they are fond memories that I will always treasure with "my girls" as well.--But I am getting so old my pictures taken there were not digital!!!!

Lindsay said...

Neither were mine Mandy, I had to scan them in on my mom's scanner. I think Emily has a scanner. Have her scan them and email them to you so you can do a post!