Saturday, October 27, 2007

Boating and the zoo

This weekend, our friends Russell and Julie took us out on their boat. It was tons of fun! We cruised around the St. John's river and saw about 15 or 20 dolphins! We boated across the river and ended up docking at the zoo. The zoo was decorated really cute for Halloween! There were pumpkins everywhere and they even dressed up some of the animals (see pictures below). I haven't been to the zoo since I was like 5 years old! Russell and Julie's adorable and extremely well behaved kids were with us and a good time was had by all. We saw Jaguars, monkeys, apes, and we got really close to this enormous gorilla! So of coarse I took pictures...




















5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow how fun and how cool, what a unique thing to be able to do--doc at the zoo.

Emily said...

That looked like fun! I cant wait to take Bay to the zoo next year..but I wish I could ride a boat to it! :) Umm...were those real elephants dressed up?

Noelly said...

Looks like it was COLD! I love the animal costumes.

Emily said...

What a fun trip! I think boating is so cool! We should go boating next summer :)

Emily said...

What a fun trip! I think boating is so cool! We should go boating next summer :)