Friday, December 28, 2007

Baby Max is here!

As some of you may know, my step sister Samantha was due on Christmas Day to have her second child. I'm proud to report that baby Maximus James Shoffner arrived on December 26, 2007 at 3:16 a.m. and weighs a whopping 9 lbs and 5 ounces! He's 21 inches long. Sam just sent me these adorable pictures that I just had to share! My new little nephew is SO CUTE! I can't wait to meet him. Sam and little Max are doing great, despite an emergency c-section! Congratulations Sam and Mann!

What a little chub!




4 comments:

Emily said...

That is so sweet! How cute! Such a darling newborn! (Prob cause it is a big baby! wow!) Aww, makes you crave a baby...right? ;)

Meredith said...

he is adorable!!!!

Emily said...

What a sweetheart! I am so happy for them!

David said...

Very nice and helpful information has been http://essay-writings-service.com given in this article:-O