Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fine Holiday Fun at the Thomas House




Emily T challenged me to this little Christmas traditions questionnaire so here goes. If you're reading this, you should do one too!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? definitely bags (They have to match the tree though, if they don't then I go with paper)

2. Real or Artificial Tree? Artificial, I'm afraid that I'd let a real one die before Christmas day.

3. When do you put up the tree? Week after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? Around the first week in Jan. Sometimes the second depending on how lazy I am feeling :)

5. Do you like egg nog? Yes, I like the low fat kind mixed with milk and nutmeg

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Anything associated with Barbie

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

8. Hardest person to buy for? My mom! She has everything!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Me!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, and I love the Christmas cards with pictures!

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A lump of coal. J/k. I think I've liked everything.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? I have two... Elf and Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November

14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? Absolutely

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Honey Baked Ham

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Either. I've never really travelled for
Christmas but it sounds like it might be fun!

19. Can you name all of Santa's rein deers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen , Rudolph! Ha! I'm good huh!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning!

22. Worst thing about this time of year? The month can almost be too jammed packed and then I am unable to focus on what is truly important.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I LOVED my tree this year! It was so pretty with all the multi- colored ornaments and white lights. It looked like a party! I almost don't want to take it down!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey Baked Ham, Turkey, an assortment of casseroles and desserts of coarse!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A baby!

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Everyone I hope!

27. Who is least likely to respond to this? My mom! She never looks at my blog!

28. Going to Midnight Mass? Nope, not my religion, I will be going to church at the

Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

29. One Christmas tradition? Opening one gift on Christmas Eve and going to my aunt Sheila's awesome Christmas Eve party. She always has the BEST holiday food! I look forward to it every year!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Great Pictures Linds and I love the pictures you choose they are awesome!!!

Emily said...

How cute! We need to develope Christmas traditions! I think the Nutcracker will be one! Love you!

essay-writings-service.com said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much!