Friday, December 14, 2007

Insomnia

Well, it's the middle of the night and I am WIDE AWAKE! This is very unusual for me as many of you know, I sleep like a baby every night but tonight, I woke up with a nagging headache (probably sinus) that wouldn't go away. The only pain reliever we had in the house was Excedrin, which is loaded with caffeine. So needless to say, I'm wired! But at least I don't have a headache anymore. I've been up for about an hour and a half, and have caught up on my emails from work and have made comments on just about everyones blog! So now you know why I've been making comments on your blog at 3am!

Anyway, last night we had our Elegant Dinner enrichment activity at church which we have every December where all the ladies can set up a table with their fine china and we eat a delicious dinner and watch a play put on by members of our ward. It was a lot of fun and oh so elegant! I set up a table with our wedding china since we've finally accumulated 6 place settings! Here are a few pictures that I took...

A Winter Wonderland


My table


My friend Sarah


Me and my hubbie, who was a server in the buffet line last night along with several other men. Shouldn't it be like that every night!


Me and Daisy with our matching skirts! That was unplanned in case you were wondering

9 comments:

Mariah said...

I hate when I can't sleep. I hope you got a little shut eye at least! I love your skirt!

Emily said...

I am sorry you couldn't sleep! I hate that! That is VERY unlike you! ha ha..you used to be so hard to budge when you fell asleep on the couch! Cute pics! I love the skirts that were matching! They were cute!

Mandy said...

That looks like a fun night you had, and no way would I get up in the middle of the night and blog, I just lay there forever.

Meredith said...

i hate not sleeping, too! did sheila do a table this year? that dinner is a legend in jacksonville!

Lindsay said...

Meredith,
Yes, my aunt Sheila did do a table. She is like the queen of the Elegant dinner! I'll have to see if we have any pictures of her table and then I'll post it.

Amber said...

Hey girl,
sorry you were up all night! I hope you got some rest... I couldn't help but notice what book you are reading... If you are pregnant... "omGosh! congratulations!! if you are trying... "good luck!" it was nice to hear from you.

Amber said...

oh ps. hope you don't mind I added your blog to mine.

Lindsay said...

Amber,
I don't mind at all! It's so nice to hear from you! And yes, we are trying for a baby so I thought I'd pick up the book to see what I can expect :) If there's anything that can really tell you that!

Emily said...

Lindsay, that is so funny, I do not think I have heard you not sleeping ever! I love the pictures and all the updates! What a cute couple in all your pictures!