Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Am Legend



John and I just saw I Am Legend, the new Will Smith movie. We really liked it! It was sooooooooooo intense, sensational, and utterly frightening! Will Smith was brilliant in the movie! I'm anxious to here what others think about it. It's received mixed reviews. I've read a few of them and I think this one from CNN was pretty fair.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/12/13/rev.legend

If you love action packed thrillers that have you on the edge of your seat the whole time, you'll love it! I dont recommend this movie to those who have high blood pressure or heart problems because it was pretty terrifying! Despite all this, I really liked it! I think Will Smith is a fantastic actor! Has anyone else seen it? If so, what did you think?

4 comments:

Jill said...

I am dying to see it, but know nothing about it. I just love Will Smith! Sounds good for me though. I'll let you know when I watch it!!

Emily said...

We are going to go see that! We have been wanting to and waiting to! I can't wait--now that you liked it!

Emily said...

Sounds interesting, I will have to check it out! I do love Will Smith. My Mom and I want to have some girl time with you and go see Enchanted! I saw it this weekend and I LOVE it!!!! I think you will love it do! I am so excited to see all of you!

Unknown said...

I still don't believe you that you know Will Smith.