Monday, January 21, 2008

Fun days

One of my best friends, Emily, was in town this week from Utah with her little girl and her mom visiting her new little nephew Grayson that was just born. It's her brother Carson's first baby and he is ADORABLE! It was so much fun to see them and to see what a GREAT mom Em has become! Here are a few pictures from our fun days...

Em and little Bailey. I love that little girl!




Grandma Jan and Bailey


Baby Grayson in the little outfit that I bought him. What a doll!


Proud dad


Happy Bay


Bay and a couple of silly ladies!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

It looks like it was fun, and thanks for posting pictures of Grayson, they are keeping pictures of him under lock and key!!

Jill said...

CUTE PICTURES! Those parent's of Graysons sure don't update well...so thank you. What a doll. I can't wait to see him soon! It will be fabulous to see you too. Fun times. I can't wait to see some sun as well!!!!!!!!!! It is FREEZING here.

Emily said...

You are fAST! Cute Blog!

Heidi said...

It was so fun to see pictures of Emily! It seems like a life-time ago when I knew her!! You are such a good friend!!

Emily said...

It looks like you had a blast! It is so much fun to see friends you have known forever and their children! I guess we all have to grow up sometime!

Emily said...

Linds, You have been tagged; check out my blog, You're it! (Your sister-in-law)