Thursday, January 24, 2008

YOU'RE IT! Emily W, Mandy, and Jill (and anyone else who'd like to do it) you've been tagged!

A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friends: Everyone reading this blog!

C - Cake or Pie: Cake

D - Day of choice: Saturday and Sunday

E - Essential Item: my cell phone

F - Favorite Color: pink and blue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: bears

H - Hometown: Jacksonville, FL

I - Indulgence(s): Blogging, Housewives of Orange County, veggie calzones from work, brownies and ice cream

J - January or July: July.

K - Kids: Zero but hopefully one soon!

L - Life is incomplete without: My husband, family, friends, the Gospel, and laughter!

M - Marriage Date: Sept. 17, 2005

N - Number of Siblings: Two, one stepbrother and one stepsister

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges.

P - Phobias or Fears: Any kind of bug or rodent, clowns, I’m a little claustrophobic too (not extremely though)

Q - Quotes: See my quote of the week section to the right.

R - Reason to smile: My funny husband, family, friends, babies, puppies, accomplishing a goal, life in general

S - Season: Spring and summer are my favs

T - Tag Three Friends: Jill, Mandy, and Emily W.

U - Unknown fact about me: I used to have a secret crush on John Travolta

V - Very favorite store: Anthropologie, Ann Taylor Loft, and Target

W - Worst habit: I am always late…

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound to see my baby!

Y - Your favorite food: CafĂ© Rio Salads, Happy Sumo Sushi, In & Out Burger, and brownies (Sad thing is none of those restaurants are in Jacksonville. I’ve always got my brownies though)

Z - Zodiac: Gemini

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is awesome! I love doing these things, because I learn so much more about you! Thanks Linds :)

Jill said...

Hey girl.
What is your email address? I want to ask you a question. Or just email me at
luckiestgirlalive@hotmail.com
thanks!

Amber said...

I love housewives of Orange County! I am so glad Jo is no longer on there.