Friday, February 1, 2008

More Inspiration from Martha...

I am on a Martha Stewart kick lately! I love looking at her magazine and her website is great too! Everything she does looks like a work of art! The other day I was perusing through her website and saw the most beautifully wrapped gift I've ever seen! I'm inspired to wrap my next present like this...



And these are homemade doggy placemats! I don't have a dog but I thought they were awfully cute!



These are the Knotty and Nice Handbags that I attempted to make (See post below)


Then on the flip side, I saw this on a blog and thought is was hysterical. This will be my excuse on the days my house is a wreck!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Wow that is a paradox! Your Martha Stewart stuff and then that cartoon/comic thing at the end! ha ha! Good luck with that present wrapping like that! Hopefully the present will be for me! :) I could never do it--I don't have the patience for wrapping presents with wrapping paper! ha ha! Good post Linds!--Oh and I want to make on of those handbags! So cute!

Jill said...

Cute idea's!!!! Keep sharing the good finds :)

Meredith said...

i need to take a look at martha's website. i am in desperate need of decorating inspiration!

Emily said...

Projects are always fun! Thanks for sharing Lindsay, I love looking at your blog! I saw that John called me, I will try calling you both this week. I was swamped today with church meetings, etc...

Angie said...

I want to make one of those bags! I dont know if I could do that though. I love the fabric you chose... Very pretty!

ashalston said...

LOVE it!