Thursday, February 21, 2008

Women's Pantsuits: A Controversial Issue in Corporate America


Or so was the case in 1971! I found yet another comical article that shows just how much times have changed over the years. This article is GREAT! I especially like the part where it advises women whose “figures exceed a size 16” to not wear pantsuits! HILARIOUS! Double click on the article and read it. You’ll notice that I’ve taken out references to the company name and employees names in this article. I wouldn't want to embarrass this company or the people involved in writing this article today. I’m sure their views on the subject have changed a little over the years. Or so I hope!

4 comments:

Angie said...

That's pretty funny... I like the other article you posted too. We have definitely come a long way! Thanks for sharing these... By the way, I loved your Savannah post. It looks gorgeous there!

Emily said...

"Career women don't let those ankles show!" ha ha! Love these! Where are you finding these!!!??? So funny!

Emily said...

Very funny Linds!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Take heart men, the minis aren't gone! Funny stuff.