Monday, March 17, 2008

Have we flipped out???

We just finished our third flip which we will put on the market this week and we're in the process of renovating our fourth, which we plan to finish by the end of April. Are we completely nutso? Sometimes I wonder if all this HGTV we watch is going to our heads! The real estate market here has been WAY DOWN. It's getting a little better than about six months ago but still terrible nonetheless! Yet we still think we can flip! We'll see if anyone wants to buy our houses. Here are some pictures of the property we just finished. I'm in LOVE with the kitchen and the dining room of this house! I think those are the two rooms that are going to sell it for us! If we don't sell this house in 60 days, we'll rent it out instead. (Same plan for the next one). We'll see how we do. Now who wants to move to Florida and buy this house???


10 comments:

Meredith said...

Holy cow! I love that house! I want it! Too bad we don't live there anymore! :)

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing pictures! I LOVE IT! You guys do great work! Good luck! I'll let anyone I know in FL about your house. :} Wait a minute...you know everyone I know! :) I'll still try! It looks GORGEOUS! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Mandy said...

Wow you guys are amazing and do such awesome work. You guys should go on HGTV that would be fun!!

Emily said...

I love it! Too bad I did not get the job in Florida! It is stunning, is that the house that I saw?

Jill said...

You guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patti said...

I think the kitchen will sell it. Gorgeous!

Angie said...

Yes, I love the kitchen! But the rest of the house is GORGEOUS too! Nice job! I would move there!

Emily said...

K, I want it! Will you "make" me a house when I move there? :) I love the kitchen! Very pretty--where did you get the hardware?

Lindsay said...

We'll make you a house Em! And we got the hardware from Lowes.

Krystal Trapnell said...

I love it!