Thursday, March 13, 2008

This Little Piggy Went To Prada


What a great and unexpected title for a book of nursery rhymes! In case you can't read that EXTREMELY small print at the bottom of the cover it says "Nursery Rhymes for the Blahnik Brigade". How hilarious is that! I'm picturing little two year old fashionistas running around in Manolos!

I saw this book at one of my FAVORITE stores today, Anthropologie. My DIVA cousin Kristin introduced me to this store back when we were both spoiled college students and could afford the rather steep prices (because our parents were paying!). Now that I'm a poor married woman, I can't afford ANYTHING in there, but I still like to go in there every now and again to just browse and hope for a good sale. :) It's such a great store. In case you haven't been in one, here are a few things you can expect to see in Anthropologie...


Fabulous clothes!


Home furnishings to match your fabulous clothes


Unique pillows and bed spreads


Cute accessories


And admirers who wish they had more money to spend!

5 comments:

Patti said...

I love Anthropologie! I have never been able to afford it though. I do have a butter dish from there, it cost $12!

Meredith said...

I LOVE Anthropologie! I wish I could shop there! My house would be soooo cute! :) And so would my wardrobe!

Heidi said...

Love those girls and love those clothes!!

Emily said...

You are looking so fabulous! I am glad your enjoying time with your cousin Kristin and I have never been in that store, but it looks great :)

Ashley said...

You are too cute!!! I love reading your blog. :) Keep in touch!!!!