Saturday, April 19, 2008

Boston

John and I spent this past weekend in Boston visiting my step sister Samantha and her family. We had so much fun! This was our first time meeting new baby Max (ADORABLE!!!) and our first time having conversations with two and a half year old Quinn who is talking up a storm now! Quinn is still very much enamored with my cell phone and my camera and spent most of the weekend playing with all the electronics in my handbag! He's going to be a computer and electrical engineer when he grows up, I just know it! We had a great time catching up with the little guy!
Samantha and her husband, Mann, just bought a house in the suburbs of Boston, a 1905 Craftsman style home. It was beautiful! When I stepped in the house, I felt like I was stepping into a Thomas Kinkade painting! It was so cozy! I included some pictures below. Before they bought this house, they lived in a brownstone in the city (which was beautiful too) but this house was incredible, and I'm sure living in the suburbs will be a much welcomed change of pace for them. Here are a few pictures we took this weekend...

Downtown Boston



Samm and Mann's new house

What a cute little family!



Quinn and Max

A few pictures of the house







Out and about

Touching John Harvard's toe for good luck

Harvard

7 comments:

Emily said...

What an amazing trip! Boston would be a great place to visit! Their house is incredible!!! I am so glad you got to see your nephews!

Mandy said...

That looked fun and love love love that house!!!!

Meredith said...

The boys are so cute! They really are an adorable family.

I LOVE that house!!!! Our rental is a craftsman style from 1906, but MUCH smaller. You could fit our entire house in Samm's kitchen! :) It looks like a great place to raise children. Glad you had a good time!

Emily said...

How fun!!! Their house is GORGEOUS! Love it! You guys are always taking weekend trips...that is great! Do it while you can I say! Love you and miss yoU!

Heidi said...

What a blast!! I love Boston, it is one of my favorite places!!

Krystal Trapnell said...

I love Boston! What a fun city! Cool house. I bet it cost a pretty penny. Looks like fun!

A.J. said...

Yo Lindsay, I used to work in that building in the background of the "Out and About" photo (Quincy Market). Word.

A.J.