Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sleepless in Seattle



This weekend, I had the opportunity to go to Seattle for my college roommate Sarah's wedding. It was SO MUCH FUN! All of us girls that lived together in college met up there for the wedding/ roommie reunion and we had such a blast! It's so great to see each other after so many years and realize, though we are scattered all over the country and we are leading our own different lives, when we get together everything is JUST THE SAME as it was when we lived together! I honestly haven't laughed as hard as I did this weekend in A LONG TIME! I haven't been this sleep deprived since college either! I love those late night talks! Em, Mich, Lis, and Sar, we need to do this again soon! I had so much fun! I miss you guys already! Sar, have fun in Hawaii!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

THANK YOU for sharing photos! That sweet Sarah! You gals are so cute....as always! Glad you had a good time together. You are all beautiful!

Ashley said...

THANK YOU for sharing photos! That sweet Sarah! You gals are so cute....as always! Glad you had a good time together. You are all beautiful!

Emily said...

Love the pics! But I don't know how to get them from the slideshow!!! You have to email them to me! Love you!! That was the best trip!!! Even shpping when we were so exhausted! :) Love you girls!

Mandy said...

It looked like a lot of fun with the girls, I love those times. You guys all looked awesome!

Emily said...

What a great time! I am so glad you have wonderful friends from college to keep in contact with!

The Skoobs said...

You guys look so cute...it looks like babies didn't come...your friend totally reminds me of Annie...you are so adorible!!!

Lindsey Gifford said...

Hey Lindsay. Love your blog, way cute! I found it on Amber Porter's page. We just started ours and I'm still trying to figure it out. Glad I can keep up with ya now. Take Care~

Lindsey (Chandler)-Gifford