Monday, April 28, 2008

Flip #4 DONE!

Well, we just finished our fourth flip house and it looks pretty cute if I do say so myself! This house is a 3 bedroom/ 1 bath Bungalow in Atlantic Beach. As I've done with our other flip projects, I took some before and after shots that I've included below. This place was a complete DUMP when we bought it (as you can see below!) Now, it looks like a little doll house with the white picket fence and all! I hope it sells quickly!

Update of flip #3
We just received a verbal CASH offer for flip #3! We're meeting with the buyer tonight to draw up the contract! This comes after we received two other contracted offers that both fell through because of financing! So when we hear "cash deal" we jump on it! It's a tough market!

Flip #4 Before


After


Living room before


After


Kitchen before


After


Bathroom before


After


Hallway before


After

12 comments:

Angie said...

WOW!!! That is the most adorable house! I love it... VERY nice job!

Meredith said...

This is sooooo cute! I LOVE this house! You guys really did an amazing job!

Krystal Trapnell said...

You guys are amazing! We want to hire you to decorate our new house in Utah. Any plans six months from now?

Emily said...

That is incredible!!!! I am stunned by the difference. I think you guys have taught anyone who reads this blog what a remodel is all about!

Jill said...

You guys are awesome. I totally love it. What a hard, but fun job!!!

Heidi said...

Wow - amazing!!! Great job!!

Emily said...

LOOKS AWESOME! Congrats! You guys have a gift! :)

Amber said...

Wow, that looks great! It's beautiful.

jan said...

Great job! You guys do quality work!

The Skoobs said...

The house looks great!!! Dan and I are about to do the same thing...we will have to come to you for some tips. It looks amazing!!!

me said...

I just have to add to the other 10 comments. I called Dave and Brendon in to see the pics. Beautiful job. How much of the work do you and John do yourselves?

A.J. said...

Well done. You guys are crazy good at this house flipping thing.