Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Female Brain

My book club just finished reading a very interesting book called The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine MD. The book discussed the differences between the female and male brains and how differently they think and act. I really learned a lot and I think it would be time well spent for each married couple to read this book together. It's very insightful! One interesting fact that I learned was that men think about sex once every 52 seconds (on average) and women think about sex once every 24 hours! What a huge difference! Is this really true men?

Here is a picture of our awesome book club. If you want to know what we're reading each month, check the side column under Books I'm Reading. We're still trying to decide May's book. Stay tuned for an update. And I recommend the Female Brain. It's a very interesting read!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a great book! I will have to check it out :) What a cute book club picture!

Emily said...

How do you like "A New Earth?" I haven't read it since Seattle!! Love that you are doing a book club! Looks fun!

Ashley Perez said...

What an insightful fact! They talk about the biological differences between men and women in the book called "then comes marriage." I will have to check that one out!

Vicki said...

Looks like a great group of friends, and book club buddies.
Fun to check your blog. Heidi inspired me to start one.
Vicki Stansbury. Does your Mom help you find the homes? Great job on the cute Little Cottage?

Patti said...

What a cute bunch of girls in that picture :)