Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily and Michelle!

Two of the COOLEST girls I know will be celebrating their birthdays next week.
Emily is one of my best friends that I've known since I was 12! We grew up together in Young Women's, were roommates in college, and now, we're still the best of friends even though we live on opposite sides of the country!
Michelle is also one of my best friends and we met our freshman year of college where we we shared an apartment. Michelle is truly one of the funniest, sweetest and most sincere people I know! She has alway's been such a wonderful example to me. She's my pacific northwestern baby!
I was able to see these two fabulous girls about a month ago when we all went out to our friend Sarah's wedding in Seattle (see a few posts below). It was so nice to see them again and catch up! It felt like old times! I have truly enjoyed watching both of these awesome girls start their families! They both have the most adorable little girls, Makenna and Bailey. They are great moms and wonderful examples to me! You both are the best! I hope you have wonderful birthdays next week. May all your birthday wishes, hopes, and dreams come true!

Then


Now


Em and me


Michelle with our other fabulous former roomate Lisa


Michelle's adorable family


Em's adorable family


Happy birthday girlies! I love you!

5 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Sorry about that link. I fixed it so it should work now. I love forever friends, and the old pics that come along with them!

Emily said...

That is wonderful that you have such close friends.

The Kenyons said...

Thanks Linds! I loved it! It made me cry...I love you too girl! You are the best! I miss you tons and can't wait til I can see you again!

The Skoobs said...

OH, MY GOSH YOU GUYS LOOK SO YOUNG!!! That is such a great picture!!! And...Now you all look so cute as little wifey's...I just love it!!!!

Emily said...

I tried to leave a "thanks" comment in CALI, but it never took! So here is my belated thank you for such a sweet post! You are the best! Love ya lots! Miss you more! Give Molly a belated bday kiss for me too! And Pete! :)