Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Pete... and Molly!

This week, we celebrated my step dad Peter's and my dog Molly's birthdays! They were born one day apart. Molly just turned 12! I can't believe she's 12! I won't tell you how old Pete is because I'm SURE he wouldn't appreciate it! But we had a great time. We went out to dinner at Ruth Chris's to celebrate Pete's birthday. I LOVE that place! It has the best steak I've ever had! And we made sure we brought a little treat home for Molly since it was her birthday too! Here are a few pictures we took...

The birthday girl!



The birthday boy!


Everyone at Ruth Chris's (Molly held down the fort at home)


John and me


My mom and Pete


My cousin Kristin and me


Uncle Joe and Aunt Sheila


Kristin and her dad, Uncle Joe

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh! Happy Birthday to Peter & to Molly, too! You look great and so does Tammy. Say hi to her for me. I really miss you guys!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to Pete and Molly! I love that your dog is named, what our dog was growing up! I will be in TN from May 30th to June 7th! (Your Birthday!) I would love to see you guys :) John told me that place is so nice and he loved his meal last night! I was hopnig you had posted.Your also looking quite beautiful and I love the couple pictures! Tell everyone Hi for me :)

Ashley said...

Thanks for sharing! So cute! You are darling!

Heidi said...

You all look so beautiful!! What a fun evening and DON"T get me started on Ruths Chris...I think heaven will be alot like that place!!!