Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Change is good for the soul...

Wise words from my profound cousin Kristin. So, I've decided to change my blog layout! I hope you enjoy it. I've also included a few pictures from this weekend. John's parent's came down to visit us and we had so much fun seeing them! I don't have any picture's of John's dad because he hides every time I bring out the camera! He tells me that snapping pictures of him should be saved for after the Resurrection when his body is perfected! ha-ha! I guess you'll have to wait til then to see pictures of him!

John's brother Robert and his mom Marlene


Hangin out at the house on a Sunday afternoon


New flowers Robert planted in my front yard for me


Other new potted plants by my front door. I love the bright colors!

8 comments:

Emily said...

I love the pictures of everyone. You all look so good; the flowers are beautiful!

Jill said...

I'm all about change! Cute blog. You are so cute!!!!!

april said...

Lindsay, your flowers are beautiful, but I'd have to say that you are even more so! Cute new blog layout too.
-april

Emily said...

Cuteness! Love the new background! Very summer-y and tropical---hmm, depressing! Still cold in good ol' Uta-ard! :)

Angie said...

Your house is adorable... I love all the new flowers!

A.J. said...

Very nice!

mommy24 said...

Hi Lindsay, This is Wendy in California and I just noticed you've left me comments on my blog! I haven't even been checking! I just made some updates--finally!! Your blog is so fancy! You guys sure can flip houses. I am so impressed. Say hello to John!

me said...

Change is good for the soul....so is updating your blog! Give me more flips!:)