Monday, July 21, 2008

"Are these red pants too loud for a job interview?"


"Are these red pants too loud for an interview?" asked my cousin Kristin as we were packing her up for her new adventure in New York.

"Hmmmm...Absolutely!" I replied! I should make that my quote of the week! I've got to keep that girl in line! Notice the leopard print on the inside of those pants! What can I say, she's an artist!

If you would like to purchase any of her art, good news... you can! It will only set you back $850! And it's well worth the money! Visit the Women's Center of Jacksonville Gallery.





Look out NYC! Kristin Lea Robinson is comin your way!

7 comments:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I look fat in that dress and girl I look rough in my red pant pictures. I love you. Call me soon!

Lindsay said...

No you dont! And I'll call you!

Ashley Perez said...

I love that comment about her being an artist! I'm glad someone recognizes those kind of artisty quirks instead of mistaking them for bad taste! You're a smart woman Lindsay!

Emily said...

GOOD LUCK Kristen! THat is cool! But I do recall you having some loud red pants back in the day--the day of Rick's college Freshman year! Hate to sell you out like that but I had to! :)

Heidi said...

This post made me smile...that is such a Kristin comment!! Watch out NYC!!

The Kenyons said...

You should post some of her work on your blog...I would love to see it! Good luck Kristin! And good advice Linds...you always are one to give good advice! Love you!

Emily said...

How funny, I think Kristen looks cute! I love her glasses and the red pants thing is so funny! I also did not know she is an artist! If I am ever rich I will have to buy her work! We have got to talk! I want to hear details about you! tonight if your not busy. I was at the Temple last night and I saw John called.