Saturday, October 25, 2008

Biker Babes!






Yes, those are black leather pants I'm wearing, black finger nail polish on my nails and a FAKE Harley Davidson tattoo on my arm! Yes, John is wearing an orange bandanna on his head and has flames on his t-shirt! Friday Night was our Fall Festival at our church and last year, we got SHOWED UP by everyone because they all dressed up and we didn't! This year, John and I were biker babes! Don't we look tough! My thinking behind choosing these costumes was this... What would people LEAST EXPECT to see us dress up as? And this was what came to mind! Much different from our usual "conservative" style of dress! I thought you'd get a kick out of the pictures.
And the bike belongs to our friends Eric and Amy! Isn't it SWEET! It matched my red earrings PERFECTLY!!!

8 comments:

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Love it! You know it brings a smile to my face to see you both all "biked" out!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Definitely a look I think you should adopt!

amber said...

That is so funny! I love it, wish I could have seen it in person!!

Ashley Perez said...

So adorable! I have never dressed up as a couple so I need to plan that out next year. You guys look so cute! Halloween is the best.

Emily said...

I am such a fan and I think you guys are so cute in those costumes! I love the surprise theme it is very creative!

Vicki said...

Oh my gosh you look so much like your mom, especially when your hair is pulled back. Beautiful!

Noel said...

YOu look AWESOME! You should have seen Krystal, she had those tattoo sleeves and jet black hair. I love that you were wearing LEATHER pants! Sweet! I am going to tell Krystal I expect those next year.

Emily said...

CUTE! I love it!!! How fun!! ha ha! I love your kids pics, too! :)