Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bold & Beautiful

Wednesday night, I went to my friend Julie's baby shower that was thrown by my other friend Jessica. Julie and Jessica serve in Young Women's with me as the Beehive and Mia Maid Advisers and we always have so much fun team teaching all together! They have definitely helped to teach me the ropes!

Let me tell you, this was the baby shower OF ALL BABY SHOWERS! Jessica has SUCH GREAT STYLE and did a BEAUTIFUL JOB! She didn't go with the typical baby pastel colors, she went ALL BOLD girly colors with a "Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice" theme. It was FABULOUS! And OF COARSE I took pictures! Here are a few...

Here's Julie in front of the refreshment tables. Have you ever seen such a BEAUTIFUL pregnant girl??? And she's even more beautiful on the inside! Julie is having her first girl! She will be welcomed by three older brothers and a proud daddy!


Julie and Jessica, the host of this fabulous shower


The beautiful tables




Table centerpieces


This was a party favor. It's shower gel. You probably can't read the print but it says
"Thanks for coming to Julie's shower... Now go enjoy a shower of your own!!"
How CUTE is that!?!


Julie, me and Daisy (Daisy is also in YW with us. She's the First Counselor)


And here's Julie with her husband Russ and her ADORABLE kids (L-R) Cole, Mason and Parker. This was taken on another night when they came over for dinner. Her boys are the most WELL BEHAVED kids we know! They are SO SWEET and can't wait to meet their new baby sister in a few weeks! I can't wait to meet her either!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, that shower was amazing... What an adorable idea. Looks like you had fun!

Amyee Williams said...

The shower did turn out great!!!!! Im glad that you came and had a good time.

Emily said...

What a fun shower!!! I love all the detail, it is Martha Stewart at her best! Thanks for sharing all the fun!

Emily said...

That is a great shower! So pretty! I loved the posts below too! YOu are too funny! I felt like I was on your road trip! :) Love ya!!!

Patti said...

Fun! I am sad I missed it.