Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Robert!

Yesterday was Robert's (John's brother's)birthday and I couldn't resist posting pictures of the ADORABLE little birthday party that his girlfriend, Amanda threw for him! From the looks of all the decor, flowers and everything, you'd think this was the big 30 or another big milestone year but no, just regular old 28! I thought it was cute! She's so good to him! Here are a few pics...

Robert and Amanda






And here's John having a GRAND time playing Robert's new PlayStation 3- Amanda's present to Robert. He's going to want one of these now!


Happy Birthday Rob!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to my brother! It looks like you all had a fun time! I love seeing all the pictures and I am glad Amanda threw him such a great party! What a sweetheart to go all out!

me said...

I agree with Em. She seems like a sweet girl. So very nice of her.