Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Thomas


Here's another picture of the baby that we got at our last appointment. We are SO EXCITED about our little peanut! In about two weeks, we should be able to find out if it's a boy or a girl and we CAN'T WAIT! Sometimes I feel so strongly that it's a girl (like with the experience at church in Tenn.- see post below) But then sometimes I really want a boy! And John is secretly hoping for a boy too. Either way, we will be thrilled!

These days, I've been feeling great. Still not sick :) And I get really touched whenever I hear songs like the one that's playing now (With Arms Wide Open- Creed). Every time I see a little baby, I can't help but smile and think, in about 6 months, we are going to have a little darling of our own! I can't wait to start decorating his or her nursery and start shopping for their new little wardrobe!

So what does everyone think? Boy or girl? I wanted to set up a little voting survey but I couldn't figure out how to do that! So you can just leave a comment with your prediction. Boy or girl?
In a few weeks, we'll let you know if you were right!

10 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

I'm voting on a girl. And mind you, EVERYONE I know has had a boy in the recent future. When I was talking to Emily the other day, I accidently said "What are Lindsay and John going to name their little girl?" No joke. If you want to set up a poll, all you have to do it use what you used to post images on the side bar of the blog. Good luck!

Krystal Trapnell said...

I vote girl too, because of your experience. Can't wait to find out!

Emily said...

I think it is a boy! But I don't know! Can't wait! How many pictures are you going to get of your baby???? I am jealous! The 23rd is the only and first one I will get :) Love ya! Good to hear you are not sick! That is great!

me said...

When I showed Camie the pic of the baby Camie said it'll be a girl, no a boy, yeah a boy. She then went down the hall to pray about it. Her mind said nothing.Then she said, No, her mind said it was a girl and maybe her name will be Lucy. Apparently, Camie is no Bailey!

amber said...

I think it's a girl because I keep picturing it as a girl. Although Gray would love it to be a boy! :)Miss seeing you! Talk to you soon.

Emily said...

I am voting on it being a girl, since I felt that church experience was significant. :) I also am happy if it is a boy, either way :) I am just excited period. Call me as soon as you can and let me know! I am excited to see what you do with the nursery. Love you both! Em

Patti said...

I think it is a girl, because that is what I am hoping for...and it seems to come in waves. I won't be sad if I get a boy though. I can't wait to hear what it is!

Katie T. said...

I hope it's a girl but I have a feeling it's a boy. I'm so excited to know what it will be!!

mommy24 said...

Girl!! All the way! Well, of course, I am partial to girls...

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Hmmm... My guess is a girl, although I can definitely see you guys with a boy too! Can't wait to find out tomorrow!!