Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day in St. Augustine

We spent the day Saturday in St. Augustine with John's mom who's in town visiting us this week and John's brother Robert and girlfriend Amanda. It was a beautiful day! I just LOVE St. Augustine! Here are a few pictures of us in the oldest city...

Flagler College



Walking the pretty streets of St. Augustine


The Casa Monica Hotel


John and his mom in the Casa Monica


Us in the Casa Monica


Cute fountain on St. George Street


Amanda and Robert


The Oldest Schoolhouse


It's so old it has to be held up by chains! I think it was built in the late 1700's





You like my new Vera Bradley diaper bag? Marlene bought it for me while we were in St. Augustine! She is so sweet!


We had them put Cameron's name on it! Cute huh!



We had ice cream at our favorite ice cream spot in St. Augustine


We looked at pretty houses on St. George Street




This one was for sale


Only $1.2 million too expensive for us!


A great day!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I wish I could have been there, looks like so much fun and that bag is SO cute!!! Great taste and Cameron is a lucky little guy to go to you and John! Thanks for posting pictures of the Family, I am glad your all having fun and I want to go to St. Augustine even more now! Next time, lets go :)

Emily said...

What can I say? Jealous, jealous, jealous! I love St Augustine! :) I love your diaper bag, too! How cute! It has his name on there!!! :) Jack and Cameron are going to be so cute! :)

Ashley Perez said...

I love the name Cameron!!! Good choice!!!

me said...

I'm glad to see Aunt Mar was able to come and visit and have fun with ya'll. The diaper bag is cute, but what do you expect from a Vera Bradley bag.

marlene said...

That was so much fun in St. Augustine and to be with you all last week. I started my UT class yesterday and it was a lot of fun. Today I substituted lst graders and they were all so cute. I was on my feet all day but loved it. Thanks for showing me such a good time. Have a good day. Love, Marlene

Jill said...

You guys are always doing something fun. Cute pix. LOVE the diaper bag too. My Vera Bradley bag is my fav...they rock!

jan said...

Lindsay, I am so excited about you having a little baby and a boy! You will be such a cute mom. And it is time for Grayson to have a friend out there.