Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Year in Review

Here are some of the highlights from our 2008. This is a little untimely, I KNOW, but I saw some cute posts like this recently and decided to do one myself! Enjoy!

Trip to Savannah, Ga: February 2008

We met up with John's mom while his dad attended a wedding nearby.

This is how John carries his maps around!


Time Out For Women:Tallahassee FL: March 2008




Trip to Seattle: April 2008

Me and my college roommies

We all came for Sarah's wedding and had a BLAST


Trip to Boston: May 2008

Harvard

My step sister Samantha and her ADORABLE family



My "Paycation" from work: June- July 2008




Family trip to Charleston: July 2008



Universal Studios: August 2008

Our friend Jeff from Cali

John's bro Robert and his girlfriend, Amanda


Trip to North Carolina and Tennessee: September 2008



October 2008: We find out that we have a baby on the way!


December 2008: Lindsay gets called as Young Women's President

This was our YW/YM Combined Pizza and Pajama Planning Night. Aren't they cute! Can you find me in this picture?


Christmas in Tennessee



What a great year! More to come in 2009!

4 comments:

Emily said...

What a wonderful year and I love the last picture of all of us! You are so much fun and do such cool things! Little baby Thomas is on his way! 2009 is already shaping up to be wonderful! :) Thanks for all the pictures. I want to go visit Harvard or Yale, its a Gilmore thing! haha :)

Emily said...

I love the pics of the YM/YW! They look like a bunch of cute kids. Oh, the good ol' days, Linds...I can't believe that now you are YW PRES when it was only yesturday we were playing church b-ball-- "Get that hand out of my face!" (IS that what the quote was? I was trying to remember the rest). LOL! :) 2008 was a great year for you guys--but 2009 will be so much better!!! You'll be a mommy!!! Nothing better!

me said...

But, but....what about the visit from your California cousin-in-law. I know it was brief and we didn't get to do anything but, but...Am I not a "highlight".

mommy24 said...

I like the pic of John carrying the map...looks like he's also carrying a load in his pants! Hahaha! Sorry, John! Couldn't resist! PS How did you get your blog background on widescreen? I can't figure it out and it's drivivg me nuts!!