Saturday, February 14, 2009

Little Cam Cam's growing wardrobe


Now that we KNOW we're having a boy it's been REALLY hard to stay out of the stores and refrain from buying ALL the adorable little boy things we see! Don't you just LOVE the little shoes!

And here is what we decided we want to do with Cameron's room... A sailor theme!


We REALLY like this crib bedding set and this is the one we want to go with. What do you think? Cute huh! We wont do all the accessories shown in the room like the wall border and stuff but I really like the little bear, the diaper holder, and of coarse the music mobile.

We already have a basinet now thanks to our good friends Russ and Julie! They gave us theirs because they don't use it anymore so now we're all set! Here it is...



Now we only need aprox. 1 MILLION more things before the baby comes! Lucky for me, I have great friends like Amber who are showing me what all I need to register for! That's our next task!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I am so excited!!! I love your theme and it will match with what you already have! It feels so much more real when you start getting things. I love the little things I got him!! He is going to look so cute in them!

The Kenyons said...

The sailor theme is SO cute! I love it! :) You should look on Ebay for the set...I got one from the same company...(I believe...it has all the same stuff...just pink dragonfly stuff...). It came brand new from the company for a third of the price! And I love it! You are so cute Linds...I can't wait to see you as a mommy! I miss you!

me said...

The rooms going to be adorable. I think the nautical theme will be great in your house!

marlene said...

I'm so glad you posted what Cameron's room will look like. I can't wait for when Cameron will actually be with us to hold and cuddle. I pray for him everyday. I can't wait to meet him and become acquainted with him. I keep buying more books to read to him! Those outfits you have bought him are so cute!

Alison said...

Hey Lindsay,

I found your blog when I was looking at Jessica's blog! :) We did a sailor theme for Jakob's room and loved it! Also, the pictures from new beginnings look great! You did such a great job.