Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bath Time

Cameron just ADORES his bath! Especially bubble baths! Every day he lights up when he gets to splash around in the warm, bubbly water. When he's all clean and his hair is washed, he loves for me to take him out of his little bather chair and put him directly in the bath water. I'll pull him around back and forth in the water for a few minutes and he just LOVES it. He is the CUTEST!
Cam is now 8 weeks old and he is all smiles and even the occasional giggle! He LOVES music! He and I love to dance around his nursery to his new Jewel tunes. He also loves story time. Some of his favorite books are Love You Forever, The Little Engine That Could, and Abby Kadabby.
John and I have been trying to get some video of him giggling and "talking" as my mom calls it. He will make the cutest little noises sometimes when you talk to him. It's almost like he's trying to talk back to you! I will eventually get a good recording of it on my camera and I will post it so you can hear how cute it is! For now, here are some cute pictures I took of his bath time today...






He loves to scoot himself down in his little chair!


roles roles roles!


Crazy hair!





Cam and his special hooded towel Amyee made him

10 comments:

Alison said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to get back to see him again!

me said...

Clever bubble cover up there!!!
I love the book Love You Forever and I can never get through it without tears. The part where the son crawls into the window to rock his elderly mother and repeats the lyrics to the song she always sung but says " as long as I'm living my Mommy you'll be" always chokes me up.

The Kenyons said...

Bath time is so fun! He is so adorable Linds!

Emily said...

I think he looks so adorable!!! I love it :) Bath time is really fun :)

marlene said...

I love the photos of my adorable little grandson. I'm so glad he loves to be read to. Grandma is coming soon with a load of books to read to him. It doesn't surprise me about how he loves music. He seemed to love my singing to him (of course I may be exagerating that or wishing he did - I can't sing that beautiful!) anyways I'm glad you play music and dance with him and read books to him. What a great mother you are.

Emily said...

ha ha! So cute! I love the bubble cover, too! He is such a cutie!!!

Angie said...

That is so cute that he loves his baths so much! I loved these pictures... especially his crazy hair photo! So funny! And SO cute!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

He is fat as a fritter and so so so cute! I can't wait to meet him. Love you and call me when you can!

A.J. said...

He'll really appreciate the bubbles later in life. Trust me.

Jill said...

I love the bubbles appropriately placed!! He is so dang cute!!!!! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun. He's an absolute doll.