Monday, August 24, 2009

Playtime at Mimi's

I only have a few minutes so this will be short and sweet. Cameron just fell asleep so I figure I have a good 15 minutes to do a post! The boy hasn't closed his eyes all day! But he did sleep through the night last night! (midnight to 6:30 a.m.) HOORAY! We'll see if he does it again tonight. He's slept 5 hours at a time on some nights but he's been inconsistent so I can't really say he's "sleeping through the night" yet.
Anyway, here are some ADORABLE pics my mom took with him today. Cam just LOVES his new toys his Mimi bought him!

























7 comments:

Jessica Law said...

I can't believe how old he is getting already. It doesn't seem like I've been gone that long for him to be batting at a play gym and somewhat sleeping through the night. Oh, I just want to love on him,

Thanks for posting the pics. I have to see him grow and grow. Keep posting.

I miss you dearly girl. and you look amazing by the way.

Emily said...

Those are cute pics! Jack doesn't like his playmat much--it seems to scare him more than anything--kinda funny, huh? He is sensitive! :)

Emily said...

Oh and about the inconsistant sleeping...welcome to motherhood...I swear it never stays the same for long! But once you get like 8 hours out of them, you are in heaven! So I know how 6/6and 1/2 feels! Jack did 8 hours the other night...I am hoping he will do that more! I want to hold lil Cam so bad!

The Kenyons said...

Linds...he is SOOO CUTE! I just can't get over it! I wish I could see him and hold him and kiss him! :)

Angie said...

What a cute boy!!! I love those little faces he is making! It makes me miss Maddy as a baby! You almost don't notice when they stop doing "baby" things... like making the faces they make, and the way they move their arms... so take lots of pictures! And enjoy it!

amber said...

What a cutie! Does your mom love having him to herself a couple days a week?

marlene said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh my little grandson is sooooooooo cute! How I love him and miss my baby. I'm countin' the days until I can see him again and hold him in my arms. Thanx for postin' pics on him.